What personal information does Jeannie’s gather?
The information Jeannie’s collects from customers are those generally collected in a business-to-business relationship.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. However, unlike many Web sites that use "cookies," to track your specific behavior and history we only use it for anonymous trend information. For example, we would track the aggregate number of hits we may have on a certain product or promotion page.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. A very common example of this would be a Dun & Bradstreet credit report.
Does Jeannie’s Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and under no other circumstance do we divulge any of your information.
- Credit References: Jeannie’s is frequently listed as a credit reference on our customer retail accounts. It is our general policy to report order and payment frequency associated with your account. If you do not want us to serve as a reference you need to notify us in writing stating that we are not provide this information.
- Legally Mandated: If contacted by a federal, credit, or legal body in relation to your account activity or relations with Jeannie’s we will release the information that is mandated of us.
- Upon Your Request: Other than as set out above, if you specifically make a formal request in writing we will release information as your direct.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We do not store and credit or checking account information in a manner accessible via the website.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be protective of your passwords and intelligent in your use of a common password across sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
Every day Jeannie’s is working to expand the amount of services you have access to view our website. Currently you are limited to your basic login which grants you the ability to see pricing information. In future we plan to enable for you the ability to manage your addresses, contact information, and order history.
What Choices Do I Have?
The website is intended to be a convenience and service for our customers.
You are by no means obligated to use it. If you do not want to create a Web login - you don’t have too, but you also won’t be able to access any of your account information via the web.
Terms of Service and Policies
If you choose to visit JeanniesEnt.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Massachusetts. If you have any concern about privacy at JeanniesEnt.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.